In the event you experience a technical issue or require some assistance with Fractured Space please contact our Support Team by completing the submission form on this webpage
To analyse these issues effectively it is required that you send us a copy of your PC's dxdiag, the latest logs that the game creates from when you experienced an issue, and a link to your Steam profile.
How to get a dxdiag
To retrieve a dxdiag for your computer please use the following steps:
- Open your Start Menu and search for "dxdiag" (without quotations).
- Open the program named dxdiag.
- Once this has opened, click the button named "Save All Information..."
- This will prompt you to save a .txt file, choose an easy to grab location and save the file.
- Attach this file to the submission ticket.
How to get your Fractured Space logs
- Open up File Explorer.
- In the Directory bar please locate the following: "%LOCALAPPDATA%\spacegame\Saved\Logs". (without quotations).
- Locate the latest file (they are arranged by date) from when your issue occurred. Logs will only be created once the game has been closed so ensure you do not have Fractured Space still running.
- Attach any necessary files to the submission ticket.
How to find your Steam profile link
- Open up Steam.
- Click on your email on the top right.
- Click on "View Profile".
- Right click on your avatar image and click "Copy Page URL".
- Paste your steam profile URL into the description of the support ticket.